Panacake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Panacake

Because no matter how flat you make a pancake, there is always going to be two sides.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Panacake - Because no matter how flat it gets, a pancake always has two sides. Need to get something out? Ranting, Loving, or just being Crazy, you've found a good place.

Almost Dancing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Panacake
Admin

Almost Dancing Empty
PostSubject: Almost Dancing   Almost Dancing EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:44 am

So to start, I have asked my girlfriend to marry me a couple of times, kind of like a promise, just that good feeling of her telling me yes. Just waiting for the day I really do ask her, we've made a lot of plans. One plan in specific was the first dance. The song we're planning our first dance to is River flows in you by Yiruma. He's an amazing pianist and it's her favorite song on piano. Up until this point she didn't really have much proof that I knew how to dance. So we were in her room, packing her bags for camp, folding her clothes and filling her drawers. She just recently moved into a new house so not everything is put away yet. She had just found her CD player the day before, and Rascal Flatts was playing. I jokingly walked up to her, and threw my arms around her, pulling her close enough to lead. We agreed not to dance until our first dance, so she resisted. After numerous attempts I sat down on her bed and opened her lap top. I really wanted to dance with her, and now I had a plan. I browse around for a few seconds knowing what im looking for and I tell her to shut the CD player off, and I turn the lap top all the way up. River flows in you. I set it on her bed and walk up to her very slowly as the first few notes of the song play. She blushingly smiles as I take her hands in mine and pull her body close to me. I can feel the love coming out of her as I lead one step, then two. And again she pushes away. I've got it set in my head that i'm not giving up until I have my first dance. After several minutes of trying over and over she finally sits down on the bed. I change the song to May Be, still by Yiruma. So I pull her off the bed as her little sister walks in the room, she's still resisting the dance. I ask her sister if she should dance with me, her sister answers carelessly, "Sure". I smile and tell her, "See she thinks you should dance with me too". And after a short conversation with her sister, she sits back down on the bed. I can see the tears in her eyes. She asks me, "Do you want to know why I'm crying right now". I look into her eyes, "Why babe?". "Because you make me so happy. I love you robin". "I love you too baby, now dance with me". I pull her off the bed, and she starts dancing, a few steps in the song ends, and she pushes away gently and kisses me then walks out the room. Later she agreed, just a few more seconds and she would have danced with me. I love you baby.

-Robin

Songs
-Yiruma - River Flows In You
-Yiruma - May Be
Back to top Go down
https://panacake.board-directory.net

Almost Dancing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Panacake :: Panacakes :: Love-
Jump to: