Panacake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Panacake

Because no matter how flat you make a pancake, there is always going to be two sides.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Panacake - Because no matter how flat it gets, a pancake always has two sides. Need to get something out? Ranting, Loving, or just being Crazy, you've found a good place.

Does it Matter?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyleigh Rae

Does it Matter? Empty
PostSubject: Does it Matter?   Does it Matter? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:32 am

So, have you ever just been sitting there. At your desk, in your car, in front of your tv. and all of a sudden it just hits you... what have i done with my life? What do i have to show after all this time on earth? Will people 50 years from now even have a clue who the hell I am? So, you made straight A's, or you saved a baby kitten. Are people really gonna care about that in the future? Probably not.
Reality is: 95% of us aren't gonna be remembered for some famous act of kindness or genius invention. But then i stopped to think... does that really matter? Is the opinion of people we don't even know 100s and 1000s of years from now really gonna make any difference to us?
The more you think about it, the more you realize that you shouldn't concentrate on making a huge difference. You should concentrate on making little changes. If they turn into big changes: great. If they don't: then at least you know that you influenced someone's life for the good in some way...
Just a thought. Very Happy cause i'm bored and tired.
Goodnight.
Back to top Go down
Panacake
Admin

Does it Matter? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does it Matter?   Does it Matter? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:15 pm

Kyleigh rae..you always make a big diffrence in peoples lives. For example you have changed me for the better and made me realize that i dont have to try to become my self, if i just hang in there i find out myself who i am... bounce Like a Star @ heaven bounce

~Andi
Back to top Go down
https://panacake.board-directory.net

Does it Matter?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Panacake :: Panacakes :: Rants-
Jump to: