Panacake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Panacake

Because no matter how flat you make a pancake, there is always going to be two sides.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Panacake - Because no matter how flat it gets, a pancake always has two sides. Need to get something out? Ranting, Loving, or just being Crazy, you've found a good place.

Love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robin

Love Empty
PostSubject: Love   Love EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:40 pm

Oh where to begin.

It's an amazing feeling. One of those life altering, sudden realizations that you get when you least expect it, from a person you hardly expect it from. But it's that feeling we can't explain, you can never quite pin it down to a few words, or even hundreds of thousands of words. It is simply Love. Those four letters, slapped together into a word that can only be imagined if you have personally felt it. And yes, Love is a very positive thing. It's great, and if you're ever lucky enough to fall in love, never let that feeling go. No matter what, don't let things get in your way, don't let things blind you from what's right there in front of you. Don't let anyone tell you any different. If you Love somebody, you'll know it. And if other people don't see it, that's their personal opinion, and your heart also has an opinion. And if your heart says it's love, Damn it it's love.

And it's not one of those feelings you get rid of. Not one of those feelings that change. That you lose one day, No. Love last's forever, even if someone tries to change it.
You don't just 'fall OUT of love' If you claim to fall out of love, you were never IN love in the first place. I guess the general idea im trying to get across is, you can say you're not in love anymore. But somewhere, deep down. Those feelings will always be there. They'll never change. They may get weaker, or run astray for a bit. But Love is eternal, and unmistakable.

I fell inlove, I still AM inlove. This girl, she's an amazing person. She's the kind of person you'll only ever meet once. The kind of person that when you DO meet them, it's like a complete 'WOW!' moment. Kind of like, WOW! How did this person get to be so great? Well there's a whole big story of how she got to be that great, but that's 17 years of typing I just don't have time for right now. So this girl, I dated her for a really long time. And it was absolutely amazing. And I swear i'd do anything to get those months back, because I do miss them. Somehow, she slipped through my fingers though. Maybe she's having a tough time figuring her life out. I guess time will tell, but my heart still remains loyal. Because it's that feeling that you never lose. The feeling of Love, and I love it.

-Robin
Back to top Go down

Love
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Panacake :: Panacakes :: Love-
Jump to: